I’m Elissa, I’m 19 years old from Port Credit. I moved out to Vancouver to go to the University of British Columbia over a year ago now and well, this is my life.
Whether you find my life particularly interesting or not is up to you, but your more them welcome to read about it.
“I was told that I’m very bad at talking about my problems (although, I don’t know why anyone would really ENJOY talking about them…) but this is my vain attempt to be a little more open. Don’t worry, you’ll never get the really important things.”
A year into this project and I’m starting to think I can’t force myself to do this, but I like to write about whatever is on my mind. Sometimes it’s politics, sometimes it’s history and sometimes it’s my observations on society.
I thought I would write about the people in my life, but sometimes I feel like I shouldn’t be talking about, or posting pictures of, people who don’t even know this exists.
- I am too sarcastic for my own good
- I tweet not all that often. And they’re normally complaints.
- I used to have a strange love for all things British
- I like music. I really like making playlists.
- I want to be a journalist (or a historian. Maybe even a teacher. Most likely a professional traveller)
- I like Country and I won’t deny it
- I love soccer. I watch it not enough though.
- I have a job. I actually enjoy it.
- I’ve lost the idea that there is one place that I am meant to be. I’ve recently started to question things I always thought I loved.
- I am possibly the most indecisive person you will ever come across
- My favourite show used to beDoctor Who, but I can’t seem to get into it as much anymore.
- I am painfully shy sometimes, but if you actually get to know me, I’m far too awkward and don’t know when to be quiet
- I read the news everyday and fear I’ll never understand it if I don’t see the world (this was my way of sounding deep..)
- I’m probably not as nerdy as I think I am.
- I need to stop communicating through social media and texting.